Mon 16, Mar 2020
I just created some code snippets for Sierra for use with VS Code and Sublime Text. You can get them from GitHub (sierra-project/ide-snippets).
There are only two snippets for now:
mdl. You already guessed it: the first one sets a new controller up and the second one sets a new model up. If you've got any improvements or more Sierra-related code snippets, drop me a PR.
Wed 29, Jan 2020
This is a list of all my Visual Studio Code extensions that I use to develop my apps.
- This extensions lets you add bookmarks to specific lines in your files. You can then view a list of all bookmarks in the sidebar.
- Discord Presence
- Discord Presence does exactly what you would expect: it changes your Discord presence, so everyone can see what file you're currently editing/what language you're currently using.
- GitLens shows you very detailed Git informations ("who edited this line?", ...) about files in a repository. It's a must-have for everyone using Git to manage their projects!
- Indented Block Highlighting
- This extension highlights the code block you're currently editing in. It makes code much more readable (imo) and is very underated (just 7k downloads)!
- IntelliSense for CSS class names
- This extension adds autocomplete to HTML files for CSS classes in your current workspace.
- PHP IntelliSense
- Autocomplete for PHP files. It also supports PHPDoc comments and can jump to definitions of functions or find all references to something. It provides useful error reporting too!
- MS Python
- Adds debugging, formatting, linting and much more for Python.
- TODO Highlight
- Automatically highlights all occurrences of "TODO:" and "FIXME:" so you can find them more easily.
- VS Code Great Icons
- An icon pack for better differentiation between different file types.
You are on page 1 right now.
Back to top